Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Change: The Sole Eternity of Life

I wondered about things that have been permanent in life ever since I have been a child, and it took me long and hard to realize that there is absolutely nothing that is permanent other than my parents. Then, I had to think long and hard to realize that I have been changing everyday in some aspect and that is probably the only thing that hasnt changed :). It is a parody that change is the only permanent thing in my life and I wonder if it will go away sometime...

5 comments:

KyleH said...

There seems to be a hint of emotional concern in your comment. I hope all is well.
From a scientific perspective, consider for a moment the effect of time on change. The very existence of humanity is a small footnote to what has been, and what will come.
The real art is life appears to be how we adapt to change, prosper from it, and enjoy the fresh air after the storm has passed us by.
Take care friend.

Naveen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naveen said...

Did you intend to say your love for parents? otherwise, every person you see around you are permanent.

Pavi !! :) said...

Nice blog !
Put me into deep thinking for 5 whole minutes.. which is a "wonder" on its own ;) hehe
On a serious note... seriously "Change is the only permanent thing in our lives"..
Everyday u wake up to a new day , new things , new thoughts , new risks :) But a good way to look at it is tht Change is the only thing that keeps us interested in "Living".. wht say karthik ?

VaishKan said...

Well said... apart from family, nothing else is permanent. not even friends who we consider our life... sometimes not even ur better half... sad but true.