Friday, January 26, 2007

Diversity Evolution: A peaceful theme for the 21st Century

Will the 21st century be the flag-bearer to the arrival of what I call the "global" man, who can live, travel, and sleep in the country of his choice and contribute to the growth of the "globe"? Given that people in many countries are so very diverse and contribute to the total growth of the economy, I view a future that will be relatively peaceful and "man" will be free to live, eat, and sleep wherever! Of course, there is economic imbalance and that creates restlessness and there is a long way to go, but I hope we break the barriers and create the unified globe.

2 comments:

KyleH said...

I am reading this and wondering... which countries are barring your entry? It seems to me that such travel is already fully possible, with North Korea being one small exception. Most places on Earth welcome short term visitors - especially if they have pockets full of cash ;-)

Solarisis said...

I agree that travel is possible for short duration, but we still havent progressed to the point where u can travel and live in the country of your choice for any amount of time.